Balancing work and home is a challenge, I think I have it some days and then BAM! I so do not have it….
What I learned or was reminded of today:
- Creating and/or making is fun (duh? Right but it is good to keep reminding ourselves this)
- I finally published the latest blog post about one of my teachers; Pratt’s Poe-sters and it is awesome!
- The community and student feedback is critical to our success as educators.
- Carts in the classroom are great storage for devices but the locking mechanisms are lacking… (Need to find a solution)
- I had planned to make it to EduDrinks tonight, had a sitter line up but…. I came home and both me and Riley took naps!
- I truly love paranormal audio books, currently stuck on the Night Huntress series, I love Kat, Bones and especially Vlad!
- I want to buy a LEAF ASAP… #goals
- Layla is pretty good pup! #toosmart
Maybe tomorrow will be more techy and inspired but for now that is all I have, committed to the #daytoday!