So I am actually going to reflect on the days leading up to Thanksgiving, as I wait for the meal to begin with my boyfriend and his family… I realize I am not going to remember everything so hopefully I can resume my daily posts….
What I’ve learned over the last few days:
- Indoor soccer games seem to go by quicker especially when your team is winning! Riley won his game last Friday and it was most excellent!
- I can literally waste hours listening to my paranormal audio books on Overdrive and playing silly games like Candy Crush (soda saga), Criminal Case, Clash of Clans, Pet Rescue Saga, Paradise Bay, and others…..
- My vision for our #1to1bears video is going to take more work than I expected…
- Interviews with students are a ton of fun and informative if they take it seriously!
- Audacity is great tool but takes more than a couple minutes to use it to do what I am needing it to do.
- Adobe Audition taught me how to see sounds like beeping/honking horns in the color wave format of the audio and has some tools similar to audacity.
- iMovie can be frustrating and I need more practice and tutorials
- Camtasia might be my go to for this video after spending hours working with Audacity and iMovie…. We shall see
Well I wanted to post something, reflection seems to really be helping me in my practice! Well enjoy your family and food, hopefully we will be eating soon!
On a side note, my boyfriend can play the piano, I did not know….