We got a new puppy over the weekend so adjusting to her has been a change but she is a great new addition! I also decided to add a lil color to my hair with some red underneath and a couple peek-a-boo spots! I am pretty happy with the results. Riley and his team won their last outdoor soccer game Saturday and I started to feel “better” so that is good. Today was a fairly usual gloomy fall morning, lots of drizzle and dark most of the day…. but overall it didn’t turn out to be a bad day….
What I learned today:
- People will appear as helpless or competent as they choose depending on who they are talking to….
- Our students are amazing and intelligent! I interviewed one of our 9th graders today about her experience in her 1:1 classes and her overall opinion of technology. (It was awesome and I look forward to talking to more students)
- Classcraft is making really positive changes in our 7th grade ELA class!! I walked into get a couple shots of students FA working and to check in with and felt how the climate of the classroom has changed… It has been less than 2 weeks and I can see and feel it in the class I observed!
- Digital Promise is pretty awesome! We met with 3 coaches all well versed in education and technology implementation who really illicited some great conversation for some stakeholders in OKCPS and our ETS team.
- I am super lucky to be a part of our OKCPS ETS team!! We truly are a great group of intelligent, passionate educators.